Stargazed Festival reignites the flames of Footscray by showcasing some of the best in local arts and music.
From the 1st to the 16th of May, a series of immersive concerts and experiences will envelop the area and draw your attention to some more unusual locations.
An immersive Roller Disco experience will get your dark heart moving, whilst experimental sound, video and Virtual Reality performances in a disused ammunition facility will evoke the ghosts of Footscray past. For a relaxing afternoon, take a boat ride down the Maribyrnong River whilst being serenaded by dreamy acoustic folk music, or join us for an evening of films curated by local filmmakers. Enjoy a New Wave rock concert at Kindred Studios showcasing one-off performances from Stargazed Records artists, or mix it up at the variety show, including burlesque, at the Footscray Park Bowls Club. And yes, you can bowl!
Stargazed is a not-for-profit art collective and record label, specialising in immersive experiences and based in Footscray, Victoria.
This show takes place on the traditional lands of the Wurundjeri people, who have been coming together with music, dance and art longer than any other culture on earth. We respect the traditional custodians’ sovereignty over this land, which was never ceded.
ABOUT Stargazed Festival
- 16 May, 3:30 pm – 5:00 pmMelbourne Tramboat Cruises, Victoria Harbour, Docklands VIC 3008, Australia
- 16 May, 2:00 pm – 3:30 pmMelbourne Tramboat Cruises, Victoria Harbour, Docklands VIC 3008, Australia
- 15 May, 6:00 pmFootscray Park Bowls Club, 1 Hoadley Ct, Footscray VIC 3011, Australia
- 13 May, 7:00 pm – 10:00 pmSeddon Uniting Church Hall, Gamon St & Mackay Street, Seddon VIC 3013, Australia
- 08 May, 6:30 pm – 11:30 pmThe Line, 2 Yewers St, Footscray VIC 3011, Australia
- 06 May, 7:00 pm – 10:00 pmSeddon Uniting Church Hall, Gamon St & Mackay Street, Seddon VIC 3013, Australia
- 01 May, 7:00 pmKindred Studios, 3 Harris St, Yarraville VIC 3013, Australia
- 01 May, 10:00 am – 5:00 pmJack's Magazine , Magazine Way, Maribyrnong VIC 3032, Australia